Install TPTP 4.5.2 using the Ganymede update site
Ganymede is the Eclipse simultaneous release in 2008. It includes TPTP 4.5.2 and all of its dependencies. The Ganymede update site provides an easy way to install TPTP and its dependencies. Step-by-Step illustration is also available on the TPTP wiki page.
- Install Eclipse SDK version 3.4
- From the menu, select Help > Software Updates.
- Select the "Available Software" tab in the "Software Updates and Add-ons" dialog box.
- Expand the "Ganymede" entry.
- Expand the "Testing and Performance" entry and choose the options to install. Equinox p2 will automatically install the required dependencies.
- Click Install, and follow the instructions to complete the installation. Restart Eclipse when prompted.